WELCOME TO THE KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WEBSITE
Offering campuses in Marietta and Kennesaw, Kennesaw State University is located just north of Atlanta and combines a suburban setting with access to one of the country’s most dynamic cities. As Georgia’s third-largest university, Kennesaw State offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degrees, including a growing doctoral program. Designated by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia as a comprehensive university, Kennesaw State is committed to becoming a world-class academic institution positioned to broaden its academic and research missions and expand its scope on a local, regional and national level. As a member of the KSU faculty, you will have the opportunity to help support our mission as we continue to grow and to provide execeptional educational experiences for our students.
Below you will find links to various faculty positions currently available at Kennesaw State University. You will also find instructions for creating an account that you will need in order to apply for a position. If you have questions about how to use this job application web site, please click on the “Help” button at the top left of this page. If you have questions about the position to which you are applying, please contact the person listed in the position description or advertisement. If you have other search-related questions, contact the Office of the Provost at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Kennesaw State University.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar to the left or on the buttons above.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar to the left, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar to the left, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your account settings.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions for which you have applied.
- Withdraw an application. (You will not be able to reapply to that posting.)
Kennesaw State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status. Georgia is an Open Records state.